main news page
 news archives 2009

 news 1997-2008




 Quick search


 Other news sites

 News Shopper
 Kentish Times
 Kent Messenger


 CutePHP Scripts
 Google News

Couple died in fire started by stray cigarette
Coroner records verdict of accidental death on Mr and Mrs Purnell of Main Road, Longfield, who died in a fire on 29 December 2008. The Coroner also praised the bravery of neighbours who attempted to rescue them.

Dartford Messenger 15.10.09 p3
Dartford Times 15.10.09 p3
Posted on 15 Oct 2009 by administrator
E-mail: (optional)
Smile: smile sad 

| Forget Me
Content Management Powered by CuteNews